Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE NYC POV


Photography by Pasha Kalachev


Every now and then a different take on photography is definitely awesome. My close buddy Pasha is a photographer, and he has a way different style than my pictures in general. So we hung out this chilly Friday night, just fooling around, creating some art - the last shot is absolutely insane, I think.

I'm wearing a grey and bordeaux combo, with navy loafers and green accessories. I'm still super-vibing on double-breasted blazers, and urge you to have one in your wardrobe for this fall, an absolute essential for me. I'm going to be publishing a post on essnetial fall blazers this week, so stay tuned!


I'm Wearing:
Blazer (Zara)
Shirt (H&M)
Jeans (H&M)

 Loafers (Marc Jacobs)
Hat (Diesel 55)

Pocketsquare (c/o Bows-n-Ties
Tie (c/o Bows-n-Ties)

 
Share Your Passion - Marcel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW

BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
LOOKBOOK
BY EMAIL

ABOUT

Just a German dude who loves fashion and all that goes with it, and who can't seem to fight the need to share this.
READ MORE

CONTACT